Here's my Mother's Day wish list. I know you would LOOOOVE some assistance shopping for me. The pictures are linked, so click away!
Fiestaware 5 piece place setting in Peacock:
I'd like a Friends University T-shirt or hoodie:

I had to use Liv's plastic trowel this morning....maybe I need new gardening tools. How cool are these ergonomic tools by Radius? (I am getting up there, you know.)
And although you cannot fathom how I've (we've?) managed to lose so much flatware in the last 16 years and 8 months, the fact remains: I NEED NEW SILVERWARE!!!!

Here's a good article about What Moms Really Want for Mother's Day if you need some good ideas. Also, I won't think you're lame if you give me a gift card to Eddie Bauer or Starbucks or Border's. Really. If I think of more, I'll be sure and add it.
Your Loving and Oh-So Subtle Wife,
Michele

No comments:
Post a Comment